Real Progress for Real PeopleView Microsite
Fri 19 Oct 2012
· Understanding the IT basics from a recruitment perspective
· Understanding operating systems
· Evolution of IT from a recruitment perspective
· Understanding the IT project lifecycle
· Understanding IT roles
· A deeper insight into programmers and software languages
· This session is ideal for HR and Resourcing professionals.
Comments about the course:
HR Manager for Fujitsu.
“My colleagues and I found this course to be of excellent benefit, the material and presentation style was of the highest level. We collectively agreed that this was one of the best presented courses we have attended.”
HR Manager at Mobile Development Company
“It was very relevant to my role, as a newly appointed HR Manager for a mobile development company the product timeline, roles involved at every stage and the terminology used all fits in with my working day perfectly.
The course was well paced and very engaging at all times and Ayub is very good at encouraging people to contribute."
If you are interested in attending this event please send contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org